We are seeking an experienced UX/UI Designer to join our Santa Cruz studio and work on an exciting range of web and mobile applications. Our ideal candidate has a solid background in user-centered design and experience working on a variety of consumer and B2B products.
- Design Strategy: Conducting user and product research in order to define issues and opportunities.
- Ideation: Generating a broad range of possible solutions for design and usability problems.
- Interaction Design: Creating process flows, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Visual Design: Creating user-centered visual layouts and design elements for web and mobile applications.
- Client Relationships: Communicating with clients via email, calls or in-person meetings. Confidently explaining design decisions and managing project expectations.
Things that are important to us:
- A strong background in User Interaction and Visual Design
- The ability to self-motivate and pivot when needed
- Amazing communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Immaculate attention to detail
- The ability to sell your work and ideas of your team
- A deep understanding of web development process and methodologies
- The ability to stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends
- Competitive salary
- 100% Health/Dental/Vision coverage
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Two week paid vacation during winter holidays
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Gym membership reimbursement
To apply, please send us a cover letter along with your résumé and portfolio.
Apply for this positionEmail Us